1. What field data do you envision will be connected to the calculation engines monitoring data?
We can seamlessly connect to the utilities and convert the electricity and gas consumption into CO2 equivalents.
We can also connect to IoT devices or via the data you or your clients are bringing into their control room or data center.
2. What industries can use your software?
Global Carbon ESG is industry agnostic and aims to be the third-party trust ledger software and a one-stop shop solution to help high emitting industries, their value chain, and stakeholders to have transparent interconnected data.
Industries we serve;
Built environment in general: (Residential Real Estate, Industrial Facilities, Commercial Real Estate, etc), ESG Software Solutions Sustainability, Consulting Firms, Carbon Offsets, IoT integrators.
For more information, please reach out so we can send you specific information for each use case.
3. What calculation engine do you use? Is it a database that is configured to transform the raw data to CO2e? What methods does the calculation engine use?
The calculation engine is a smart contract that executes computer code that calculates CO2e using regulatory methodologies based on the raw input signal. After the code executes, stores the result in a distributed ledger.
Our standard for reporting is Green House Gas Protocol, the world's most widely used greenhouse gas accounting standards.
4. How do you account for lifecycle emissions?
We (currently) focus on Scope 1 and Scope 2 emissions that can be calculated based on a field input. This way, you do not need to estimate anymore.
5. How fast can you deploy the solution to start retrieving data?
In less than 24 hours we can have the campaign set up, the personal magic link created and your dashboard ready. Our technology and services speeds up the process that otherwise would take years of work.
We take care of the nitty gritty so you can focus on delivering extraordinary results to your stakeholders.